In order to use Finarte’s services, the customer must accept the terms of this Privacy Notice.
REGISTRY OWNER AND CONTROLLER
The registry is owned and controlled by:
Finarte (India) Oy
Business ID: FI09241222
If you wish, you can ask more about data processing and data protection from our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT INFORMATION DOES FINARTE COLLECT AND STORE?
In short, Finarte stores and retains three types of information: information received from the use of online services, information provided by users themselves, and analytically derived information.
We use the information to:
- Provide a safe and easy-to-use service
- Make product recommendations and develop our marketing
- Improve our website and customer service
- Allow swifter customer returns
- Information provided by users themselves:
- Identification information, such as name
- Contact information, such as phone number, e-mail address, and postal address
- Payment information, including billing information and payment method
- Location information for localization (currencies, shipping)
- Product reviews
- Marketing message subscriptions
- Personal information provided by the client with their separate consent, such as customer response inquiries
- Product-specific restock notification subscriptions
- Information received from the use of online services:
- Delivery information, such as shipping address and selected payment method
- Purchase history, such as ordered products, refunds, and payments
- E-commerce browsing and usage information
- Device identification used for browsing
- E-commerce events, such as add to cart functions
- Data derived from the analysis:
- Product recommendations derived from browsing and purchase history
- Customer categorizations and interests derived from purchasing information
Most often, the user of our website is the source of information. In some cases, we may obtain more information from our affiliates, such as a credit provider for billing services. You can see the information you own through the customer account and, if you wish, you will be able to anonymize your account.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address and payment information amongst others. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
WHO CAN VIEW OR HANDLE MY DATA?
Only Finarte employees, who are trained to use the information properly, may access our customer information and the software used to control them.
In some cases, we need to transfer information to third parties, for reasons such as order shipping, data storage, analytics, and marketing. Finarte partners do not have permission to use or distribute information for their own purposes.
Data management liable:
Finarte (India) Oy
Business ID: 22
WHAT IS MY DATA USED FOR?
Personal information is used for/to:
- Order processing, delivery, archiving, and accounting
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Development of our internal functions and systems
- Development of our customer experience and service
- Statistical and operational management
- Abuse prevention
- The creation of better and more personal content and marketing
- Facilitate and speed up customer returns
- Make product recommendations
- Target relevant content for the right audiences
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
HOW LONG WILL DATA BE STORED?
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We will keep the information for the time needed for us to accomplish the uses mentioned in this document and to adhere to times required by law.
If the customer so wishes, his or her account may be anonymized, and all personal data will be removed by pseudonymization from the account and purchase history. Once anonymized, accounts can not be identified or linked to their former owners and are impossible to recover.
If you wish your information to be anonymized, please contact us at email@example.com
Legislation or unpaid debts may in some cases oblige Finarte to retain some of the customer information despite anonymization.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
It is our responsibility to ensure that you can:
- Access and review the personal information you have given Finarte
- Ask us to correct your information
- Request restrictions on your data processing within the limits that allow us to accomplish the uses mentioned in this document
Data storage and processing are based on your consent, and you naturally have the right to cancel your consent. This can be done by anonymizing your account: By deleting your account, you can withhold the information processing permission provided to Finarte.
Requests for correction or other requests or questions related to your customer information can be sent to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you notice any flaws in our handling or operations, you have the right to file a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority. Please let us know so that we can correct our mistakes.
WILL MY DATA END UP WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Some necessary information will be passed on to third parties in order to allow functions such as payment transactions, shipping, and marketing messages. For example, in order to ensure the successful delivery of your order, your address and contact information will be passed on to those responsible for logistics and shipping. E-commerce events and transactions are transmitted to analytics, content, and marketing systems, where only we have the right to access it. During your payment transaction, your payment information is sent through a trusted payment agent.
Each party will only receive the necessary information that is required for the given task or function. Any unnecessary use or distribution of data by these service providers is strictly prohibited. All data transfers are conducted through secure connections.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We share our marketing list (optional to subscribe) with our newsletter provider MailChimp. You can read more how MailChimp uses data from here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
FINARTE’S RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We strive to continuously develop our services and provide a better customer experience for our users. As a result, new services and functions may appear, or old ones may change. We will update this report if needed. Legislative changes may also require us to modify or refine parts of this report.
Significant changes will be reported to our customers separately.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Finarte (India) Oy
P.O. Box 66